....WELCOME TO MY BLOG.... Ratih's Blog: The progress of my English mastery /* CURSOR CCS GENERATOR - BLOGTUTORIALS-01.BLOGSPOT.COM */ body { cursor:url("http://cursor.com/index_07.gif"),default;}

Sunday, March 9, 2014

The progress of my English mastery



The progress of my English mastery               

        I've been learning English since elementary school, junior high school, senior high school until now, I was in college majoring in English education. I think English is the International language. English is also a global language (Christine Kenneally, The First Word. Viking, 2007), so important for me to learn. In each mastery my English, I always have problems and difficulty in understanding the subject matter. So sometimes I always ask my friends. I will optimistic and never to retreat in learning English. I'm sure, If I want to try and learn step by step I can. Therefore, I will continue to learn English and would not give up, so i quickly finish my study is an target.

No comments:

Post a Comment